Tuesday, October 16, 2018

M.E.W Little Beauty...registered.

Out of seven seedlings grown from my buddy Dan Carter's cross of M.E.W x Marley, this little beauty grabbed my attention from the beginning.
It has great form, huge twangers, great colour and scent, it's only requirement is placing it in semi shade. Full sun burns the flower, but its a small price to pay for such a bloom.

This is M.L.B blooming in October, paler but still oozes class.


Earlier in September, the colour was intense


The name is just a bit of fun, a play on words as I remember thinking, you little beauty when I saw it bloom for the first time. So I put M.E.W for " you" as a nod of respect from where the cross gets her looks and that's the name.   Sophisticated I'm not. But I'm very proud to register her.

We done good Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment