Monday, September 3, 2018

Raspberry Ripple or Neopolitan ?


Yes we're talking ice creams..well colours anyway.

This is a seedling that I've been lucky enough to grow out from my buddy Dan across the pond. In Fact it is one of 7 seedlings of the same cross that I have. 
I'm not obsessed you understand, well maybe a little, but its such a great cross and each seedling has been different. I will of course, elaborate as they bloom.

Back to Ice Cream, as a kid we loved both Neopolitan with its stripes of individual flavours and colours,  and who doesn't love  Raspberry Ripple?

So looking at this cross, M.E.W x Marley No 1 it has the very same attributes, and seeing it flower just takes me back to my childhood treats.


and I can't go without adding my love of backlight on a Brug to highlight it hidden treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment