Monday, July 2, 2018

A new addition to the family..Stevie's Wonder

I've been lucky enough to have some good results with some crosses and have named them after my family.

I wasn't sure that my brother would even like a Brugmansia named after him, but it turns out he quite happy about it. So I'm really proud to name this cross of Buddy x Dola Goldentrumpete for my brother.

So here's Stevie's Wonder. 




The name makes us smile just as much as the Brugmansia which is  a cracker in its own right. It comes from the same cross as Angie Leigh and another called Joan's Surprise of which are both doubles. I'll post when they are flower.

This one though as you can see is a single , it has great tendrils/twangers  and a strong scent.
Very happy to welcome Stevie's Wonder to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment