Monday, July 9, 2018

7 seedlings ..and the pick of the crop!

I've already mentioned a brugmansia called M.E.W of which I am now happily growing in my garden, but this was only because I lost two years with a combination of killing cuttings with kindness and the odd parcel being lost by our mutual postal services. So when my friend Dan said he had crossed M.E.W with his other beauty called Marley, I was only too happy to snaffle some seeds and grow them on in the hope that they could be M.E.W like. 

So I did, and grew 7 seedlings which survived my overwintering and one in particular that had real promise, the others pretty nice too.  So let me introduce you to Codenamed MEW Little Beauty , as it has flowered this year and is even better.

She also does film premier like photo's too

She as smells as good as she looks, a sweet talc scent . I'm hoping to register this soon, but am waiting for my friend Dan's input as it was his cross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment